- Squats - It works nearly all of your lower body muscles, hamstrings, calves and abdominals.
- Lunges - Improves hamstrings.
- Calf Raises - Improve calf muscles, toes.
- Dead lifts - It strengthens both the large muscles in your legs and your core.
- Abs Exercises - Strong core/abs helps to allow energy to travel from core to lower parts during jump height and dunk.
A place to discuss all about basketball game.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
To improve jumping and dunking skills, workout with your lower body.